Closed eyes …
voices of leaves and birds
in my hair
As if you are here
In a moment.
Sparkling with lemon tea and the extraordinary extract of Schinus molle, also known as pink peppercorn. Ethically harvested and distilled in Lima, Peru, the essential oil is purified in France by a soft molecular distillation process and then blended into our fragrance for its gorgeous Evergreen character and feeling of sweet solace. An incredibly lush and herbal aromatic garden mint braided with berries, ginger, eucalyptus and delicate jasmine petals.
- Natural Wax Candle in Smoke Grey Mouth Blown Glassware
- Not a trace of petroleum-derived paraffin is used in our wax formulation.
- Composed of an exquisite blend of bespoke perfume oils and essential oils, which are phthalate-free and crafted with cotton wicking.
- Poured into artisan mouth-blown glassware exclusive to Tatine, crafted to be drink safe. Gently hand wash or place the glass in the dishwasher for use at your next celebration and let it live uniquely on.
- The packaging for this collection is made from 100% post-consumer materials, richly textured and beautifully repurposed. Every parcel is unique and variations in the paper are a testament to its natural character.
- The boxes are printed in Chicago with craft manufacturing, adorned with locally-sourced, 100% recyclable labels featuring a kindred design collaboration between two Chicago female artists and Tatine, working in shared inspiration from music, poetry, and abstract painting.
- Flatten the beautiful origami-style box, as the scent of each candle leaves its mark and can be slipped into a drawer to emit a delicate fragrance.
CLASSIC 8 OUNCE
- up to 50 hours of a delicate fragrant atmosphere when burned properly.
PETITE 3 OUNCE BLACK WAX
- up to 16 hours of a delicate fragrant atmosphere when burned properly.
- Our petite candles are tinted black with ingredients extracted from vegetable oils that are both Prop65 and REACH compliant.
- Inky black when lit, a light grey crystallization or texture may appear on the unlit candle surface. This is considered a unique part of working with natural colorants.